Sunday, January 1, 2012

Final Exam

Wake up Girl..!! 3 more days left and you still played around? Owh God.. I'm still don't have any mood to study.. Don't know why.. Maybe my mind still thinking and missing my family damn much.. I can't concentrate at all.. Be patient my dear heart... Less than one month we'll coming home.. So, study hard and study smart for this coming final exam dear.. Be good to me okay.. Wanna start my revision tonight.. Enough to play around... Can you believe it that I wanna study? Hehehe...

Hurm.. this is my timetable for my final exam:-

Wednesday (4th January 2012)
MAT521
9am-12pm
Dewan Serbaguna

Saturday (7th January 2012)
PHY430
2.15pm-4.15pm
Dewan Serbaguna

Saturday (14th January 2012)
PHY431
2.15pm-4.15pm
J3-10

Friday (20th January 2012)
CSC425
2.45pm-5.45pm
Dewan Serbaguna

I got 2 physics this semester.. Next semester, I'll taking 3 Physics.. Can I carry it? I'll try and I know I can do it.. Fighting!!

*
Life Is Only Traveled Once. Today's moment Becomes Tomorrow Memory. So Enjoy Every Moment Good Or Bad Because The Gift Of Life Is Life Itself...*

No comments:

Post a Comment