Thursday, March 9, 2006

4 daYs leFt...

Aiyo... 4 days left ma... Our SPM results will be release on 13hb March 2006.... Dap dip dup... Dap dip dup.. My heart was singing... Wut can I say bout' my feeling ha.... Very anxious and afraid..."Takut" plus anxious will be "takous".... My frend, Mcalicester taught me dat words.. Very funny rite...?? He asked me not to worry but always happy ( Don't worry be happy )...He said that "Every single one of us feel the same pressure but we had done our best and now let GOD do his job"..Herm,dunno wut will I get but I hope I can get a best results that I never had it before especially in my Science subjects ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Additional Mathematics ). I always got failed in that four subjects when we're facing an exam in class.. But I didn't believe when trial 1 & 2, I've got passed that subjects with credits... Something miracle was happened. And now, I hope it will happen again.. So that I can make my family proud of me.. Actually, I wish that I can get 10A's1 but it is impossible and I know I can't get it.. So,6A's1 is enough for me...What can I do now.. Nothing!!!!! But I just prayed to GOD so that He can make something miracle in my life ( in my results ).. I know He is there with me and He will answers my prayer... I believe in GOD

*Life Is Only Traveled Once. Today's moment Becomes Tomorrow Memory. So Enjoy Every Moment Good Or Bad Because The Gift Of Life Is Life Itself...*

No comments:

Post a Comment