Friday, March 3, 2006

fiRst tiMe

First of all,welcome to my blog...This is my first time wrote in my blog.

Today, I woke up late b'coz i'm not feeling very well. I've got a flu in this few days. Very sad huh... Even I've got a flu but I still can help my mama to do houseworks.. After I help my mama and finish all of my works, i check my email and log in to my friendster.. Check whether there have a new testimonials, new messages or new request from other friends... Owh,not forget visit rumahpanjai.com, rumahdayak.com and also ibanheadhunter.com..What's that??Well,all of this are Iban Forum Website. I know this website since last year ( around November or December if I'm not mistaken ) from my new friend.. I dunno what's his real name.... I juz call him "sweetheart"... Oooppsss, he's not my boyfriend ha... He's only my friend... hehehe...

*Life Is Only Traveled Once. Today's moment Becomes Tomorrow Memory. So Enjoy Every Moment Good Or Bad Because The Gift Of Life Is Life Itself..*

No comments:

Post a Comment