Friday, March 3, 2006

wUt a bOred liFe.....

hOla..

i wake up everyday wif a smile in my face...da first things that i'll do was grab my handphone 1st......see if i got any msg, miz col or not...then ...i took 30 minutes to get myself out of my bed...go directly to the bathroom and have my shower...brush my teeth..wash my face...after dat i'll choose my cloths dat i wanna wear.... then i went to town....hang out wif my fwens...

well,after i "laypark",i'll :-

=>online....laypark 8 ibanheadhunter.com and rumahpanjai.com (da web i lurve most)
=>update my friendster....
=>send yahoo messenger...
=>sms wif my fwens and talk wif dem...
=>eat (whenever i hungry)...
=>take a nap....

so,dis is my routine....wut a bored life...isn't it?????



*Life Is Only Travelled Once. Today's Moment Becomes Tomorrow Memory. So Enjoy Every Moment Good Or Bad Because The Gift Of Life Is Life Itself....*


No comments:

Post a Comment